If you have a legal problem or troubles in business, call us for free legal advice and assistance in order to resolve your these legal issues. Our lawyers can assist you 24/24, free initial advice in all areas such as criminal, civil, land, administrative, labor, marriage and family, enterprise, investment, tax, contract, intellectual property.
Some areas that we advise typically including:
LEGAL ADVICE ON ENTERPRISE AND INVESTMENT
* Advise the procedures for establishing an enterprise (Choose a type, the enterprise name, business lines; contribute the charter capital; sign a contract before setting up, the file; provide document and information to establish an enterpirse);
* Legal advice on enterprise/business, corporate management (Answering questions about the law on enterprise, choosing corporate management model, legal notes in the process of a corporate management);
* Advise transfer of shares, capital contribution, the sale and purchase of corporate asset; advise M&A, and enterprise conversion;
* Provide legal services on enterprise registration, investment registration, change registration, conversion, merger, division, separation, dissolution and bankruptcy.
* Provide the service of making company seals, the signboard of enterprises; registering initial tax records, printing or buying invoices, electronic invoices, digital signatures;
* Advising, evaluating, reviewing and supporting enterprises to draft internal legal documents for enterprises including: (Charter, contract templates, decisions, resolutions, minutes, official documents, the list of shareholders, stocks, certificates of capital contribution.
ADVISING AND DRAFTING LEGAL CONTRACTS
* Advice to select the type of contract, the content and form of the contract in accordance with a real transaction, applicable law, the key issues of an contract;
* Advice to draft and create a layout of contracts and offer solutions in negotiating and signing contracts;
* Prepare, evaluate, adjust and modify contract types.
ADVISING THE SALE AND PURCHASE, DONATION, LEASING, LENDING OF ASSETS
* Advising conditions, procedures, and methods of transferring assets in sale and purchase, giving, leasing, lending assets (including movables and real estate);
* Advising contracts and carrying out procedures for name change registration related to real estate.
ADVISING, SUPPORTING TO MAKE A WILL AND LEGAL PROCEDURES FOR RECEIVING INHERITANCE
* Advising conditions, order, procedures for making a will for inheritance; advice on making a will with conditions;
* Advising procedures and order for the declaration of receiving inheritance;
* Drafting the content of a will, documents of refusal to inherit property and drafting an agreement on the division of inheritance;
* Providing clients support for notarizing and receiving inheritance.
ADVISING INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
* Legal advice on intellectual property rights and copyrights related to brand;
* Advise steps and procedures for creating, building, maintaining and protecting intellectual property rights;
* Provide the service of registering trademarks and copyrights;
* Advise legal proceedings, steps and measures against the infringement of intellectual property rights.
ADVISING PROCEDURES TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION IN THE CIVIL CASES
Civil lawsuits include suing for civil disputes, commercial business, labor and marriage and the family. Accordingly, we currently provide consulting services on procedures for suing civil cases as follows:
* Advise the creation and collection of evidence, determine the Court has jurisdiction to accept the settlement; advise to determine participants in the proceedings, the content and request of a lawsuit;
* Advise how to draft a petition, the basis and ground of the petition;
* Advise legal costs, procedural costs, order, procedures, limit time for resolving civil case disputes at the Court; advice on the provision of evidence;
* Give legal advices on legal proceedings such as appraisal, on-site appraisal, valuation, … in accordance with the Civil Procedure Code;
* Provide the service of drafting a petition, self-declaration, written request, petition, other documents and drafting a legal opinion to protect clients’ rights in court.
ADVISING PENAL CODE, CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
* Advice to determine offence/count, the principle of corpus delicti;
* Advising the rights and obligations of detainees, arrested persons, imprisoned persons, victims and defendants ,…. in criminal cases;
* Advising the procedures, order of initiation/investigation, prosecution and trial of criminal cases under the provisions of the Criminal Procedure Code;
* Drafting denunciations and advice on evidence in criminal cases.
ADVISING THE LAW ON ADMINISTRATIVE LAWSUIT
* Legal advice to determine administrative decisions and administrative acts being sued; Advice on statute of limitations and procedures for initiating administrative decisions and administrative acts;
* Litigation services in administrative cases as a lawyer for authorized representatives and lawyers to protect legitimate rights and interests for the litigants.
ADVICE ON COMPLAINTS AND DENUNCIATIONS
* Advice to determine the subject of complaints/denunciations, the objects of complaints/denunciations, the acts of complaints/denunciations; Advising the content of complaints/denunciations, the basis and legal ground of complaints/denunciations; claims for complaints /denunciations;
* Providing legal advice on complaints and denunciations in accordance with the Law on Complaints and Denunciations;
* Provding the service of drafting complaints, denunciations and instructions on how to submit/file complaints and denunciations.
ADVISING THE LAWS OF IMPLEMENTING ADMINISTRATIVE PROCEDURES
* Look up, advise and guide the implementation of administrative procedures such as civil status, authentication, construction, licensing, registration;
* Provide authorized representative services to implement administrative procedures on behalf of clients in accordance with law.
Thank you for seeing our legal services.
If there is a need for specific legal services, please contact us for free advice and support.
Phone number: 0989 863 966 (Mr. Tien – Lawyer) – Zalo: 0909 586 490 – Email: email@example.com