Vu Van Tien
Lawyer: Mr. Vu Van Tien
Position: Managing Director
A Member of Ho Chi Minh City Bar Association
Phone Number: 0989 863 966 – Zalo: 0909 586 490
- Bachelor of law;
- Bachelor of English language;
- Certificate of professional training of lawyers;
- Certificate of professional training for import and export business.
Before founding and managing the Olympic Law, Mr. Tien had many years of experience working for prestigious law firms such as:
- Kirin Law Group. PC., VN Law Company Limited
- Thien Duc Law Company Limited (Currently Sai Gon Star Law Company Limited)
- Luat Viet Partnership Law Company (Currently Luat Viet Law Company Limited)
- TMT Law Company Limited
The practice areas of Mr. Tien include litigation in the Court and legal advice, in detail: Mr. Tien regularly participates in litigation to resolve disputes over land, construction, inheritance, labor, marriage and family, administration, commerce, intellectual property, press activities; participating in defense in criminal cases; legal advice in many areas such as civil, marriage and family, labor, enterprise, investment, construction, tax, intellectual property. Mr. Tien has been handled and protected many domestic and foreign clients, such as Grundfos, AJE, Jebsen and Jessen, Guyomarc’h, Hai Van, Phu Thang Steel, LTC Tay Do and other individuals and organizations. In particular, Mr. Tien used to participate in the proceedings in a number of big criminal cases (Big cases) related to the bank such as: Mr. Pham Cong Danh case at first stage; the case of Ms. Hua Thi Phan at Construction Bank; In addition, there are many complicated cases and matters but the Lawyer Tien has successfully solved and is highly appreciated by clients.